User Profile
I''m an 18 year old girl.All my life I was skinny and I just dont like it.I want to make myself happy,start my goals and life, and be happy.Now for the real deal,I want a Big Butt and a thick bottom.I mean Big thick legs,a Big Booty,and a small waist.But first I had to contact a nutritionist.I dont have the money thats why i can here.So can somebody or Doctor help me please!!!!!!It would be thankful
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 3rd, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hello NewladyMC,

You don''t need a nutritionist to help you achieve your porportons goal. You need a health coach, which can be found at most gyms. Just go into any gym, ask for a tour and if you see one ask for his/her business card or phone number. Gaining weight does not target any particular part of the body necessarily. Getting a small waist I would think you already have if you are "skinny" now. Just be careful what you ask for. There are women who have what you are complaining about and wished they had what you now have.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|

replied April 4th, 2010
Experienced User
Dynamite comes in small packages love,it''s what is inside that counts !If you are truly wanting to do this for yourself then that''s fine but if you are harboring possible thoughts of wanting to change your appearance because of social acceptability then it''s not wise.
People who base acceptability on the premiss of pomp-equity are not worth knowing .

Kind Regards
Karlonski.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....