Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Want to conceive a baby without husband permission

Hi doctor. I'm 33 female. Have a baby girl of 4 years and from C section. I'm patient of heart named ebistin anomaly. My gyne ask me to avoid preg for future and that is why my husband scans and avoiding child. I need now for 1 more time only. Is there any secret for this? Plz favour me docter
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2017
Community Volunteer
It is not a good idea to get pregnant when your doctor recommends against it.

Epstein's anomality is a serious condition and stress on your heart can be very bad.

You do not want to leave your daughter without a mother and your husband without his wife, just because you did not listen to the medical advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...