i feel wierd like i wanna be alone and avoid everyone today ive had the urge to die idk why this sucks i think its something mental
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2013
i was same a few months ago, not sure why, apparently it wasnt depression, so your's may not be, dunno if this helped?
|

replied April 28th, 2013
Hi Evy and aaronc...
Sometimes i have the same feelings and i was always thinking why and what is it.. But in past couple of weeks i found out that.. I dont have any destination, no charm in my present life. None to talk to to discuss things, to laugh with and cry with..
I think all such sort of things are coz of loneliness..
if u also feel i am right.. let me know or correct me..
Thanks...
Raja
|

replied May 1st, 2013
Hello everyone on this post, from my experience i think its because you are making yourself too lonely.
You need to be socialized, you should hang out with your friends and have and make some memories and joy in your life. Don't be the moody one or the left out one. Talk, make friends and enjoy your life. You still have a lot to go. A lot to see of the world. So just go for it.

If something is bothering you, its always better to share it with someone who you can trust and rely on. You can share it with your parents,your best friend, boyfriend, spouse, relatives or cousins and maybe counselor too. If you don't have one maybe you could try and get someone.
Make some understanding bonds between some people, but make sure you don't get too personal with them. Just keep a fair distance between who you share with and make sure the things you don't want to be relived, shall be kept to yourself or shouldn't be revealed to anyone who you don't trust or anyone who you wouldn't like to share with by yourself.
If you need some more tips, advice or anything. I'm always here for you. Hopefully, you can rely on me. Just keep me updated.

Have a nice day.
|
Tags: Depression, alone
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....