Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

want my cycle before the date.(i dont know weather i-pill worked

hi,
i had unprotected sex on 28-08-11.taken i-pill after 30hrs.
i had my last cycle on 12-08-11.i usully got my cycle 4 days before every month(26 days cycle)
i want to know:-
1. is i-pill worked or not
2.i want to have periods before 06-09-11(have to attand puja at home)
pls suggest what to do
can you suggest some pill which can bring my mensis cycle before and also give assurance of pregnancy termination(if i have)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 3rd, 2011
Community Volunteer
Only time will tell if the i-pill worked or not. There are no assurances to be had. That is why it is important to protect yourself before sex, not try to do it afterwards. The i-pill is meant as a last chance to stop pregnancy. It is not guaranteed to work, only reduce your chances of getting pregnant.

You should have some withdrawal bleeding about 7 days after taking the i-pill. That will have to do for a period. There is no other way a period can be brought on at this time.

Best of luck!
|

can i take a abortion pill now?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Until the egg attached to your uterus, the abortion pisll will not do anything. First confirm that you are indeed pregnant before taking any action.
|

replied September 4th, 2011
thanks KG!!!! as i told abt my period cycle. can i predict when will my dates will come ??(if i-pill worked)
expected to come on 9-9-11(if i dont take i-pill)
now what ? will effect my cycle(delay in period?? or what)

can i delay my date to 12-9-11( i am going out of station for a holy ceremony).can u suggest some pill to delay it. so that i can take part in that ceremony..
when to start that pill(tell me the full dose plan)
so nice of you helping me..
thanks again
|

replied September 5th, 2011
its been a month now i didnt get my periods after my boyfriend fingered me he fingered me last month on 2nd of august and as soon as he fingered me igot my periods tha day itself because my date was 5th of august...n this month i still didnt get it ...wats the problem 'm worried m 18 yrs old...plzzz let me know...
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...