Medical Questions > Mens Health > Birth Control - Men Forum

wanna ask if she will have pregnant?

User Profile
My girlfriend just finished her period on 21 Nov morning and we have unprotected sex in the evening. I just in and out for around 20 times then I stopped. I didn't ejaculate inside or outside.
Just wanna ask if she will have pregnant?

She started the period in 17 Nov and stopped in 21 Nov morning. 
The following is her period record: 
3 Jan,
29 Jan,
26 Feb,
22 Mar,
17 Apr,
15 May,
16 June,
14 July,
16 Aug,
14 Sept,
17 Oct,
17 Nov,

And mostly her period dates are 5-6 days.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2016
Birth Control - Men Answer A59541
Welcome to e health forum.

Pregnancy to occur depends on all the three factors mentioned below -

1. Women should have normal fertility (With history of proper menstrual cycles and ovulation occurring regularly)

2. Intercourse should occur around the time of ovulation - This period is from day 12 to day 16 of a 28 day menstrual cycle.

3. Semen (Good Quality with Viable normal sperms) should be ejaculated inside the vagina.

Having sex in the days out of this fertile period (that is day 1 to 11 & 17 - 28 ) would be less likely to result in pregnancy, and it is considered to be the Safe period.

In your case, the intercourse happened in the safe period (that is just after your periods ended - which is day 6 / 7 of your cycle). Hence there is no risk of pregnancy. The chances of pregnancy are also nil, if there is no ejaculation in the vagina.

Hence there is no need to worry about pregnancy.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.