User Profile
63 old year male has vomiting and constipation and abdominal pain since 10 years, 2 lobectomy in the lung.
he has recurrent vomiting after duodenectomy, cholecystectomy within laparotomy since 10 years ago.
what the case and drugs of choise for that????????????

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2009
Have you told your general doctor? I have no medical training, but it sounds like you may have a condition called Gastroparesis. I was diagnosed with it in January. Read about it and if you think you might have this ask your doctor for a Gastric emptying test. (That's what I had to do and they diagnosed me). The drugs for Gastroparesis are Reglan, Azithromycin, Domperidone, among others. Talk to your doctor.
Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....