Hi,

I suffer from very vivid dreams, which make me so tired in the morning I cannot function. The dreams are so vivd I can remember colours, people and specific conversations. Because I am getting an overload of REM sleep I am not getting the deep sleep required for me to function the next day. The doctor put me on Eflexor (an anti anxiety/anti depressant medication) and I don't know if this has helped or just made matters worse. How can I get a good nights rest?

If anyone has a similar story or can help in any way I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading x
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Overdreamer
|

replied September 5th, 2009
well, since you've started taking the pills have you been getting better sleep? or is everything still the same? sometimes i think pills could just make things worse, but that's my own personal opinion. i used to have a drug acction when i was younger, so i'm too scared to allow myself to get on any kind of medication. i have some sleeping problems myself...
|

replied September 22nd, 2009
Dreams
Hi tasch
Same thing here...dreams and more dreams...when I get up in the morning, I am so tired...I'm a school bus driver and it is a big problem because I find my self zoning out while I m driving...I remember all my dreams really well and it feels like what ever is happening in my dreams I am actually doing and feeling...I have conversations in my dreams that I can recall in the morning...I'm so fed up...
If thats not enough to make you depressed, I dont know what is... I'm thinking about a sleep study...I am 42...not more kids at home, dont do drugs, I go to sleep at the same time everynight and get up everyday at the same time, not overweight and active during the day that I should be tired enough to have a good night sleep...So I dont know...
Overdreamer in Pa
|