User Profile
I’ve read that caprylic acid works best in unison with probiotics, but I can I take Enzymes too? Or is it overkill?
I’m asking because I want to heal my gut, a little tmi but I don’t defecate regularly, once a week at most. Sometimes I can go without pooping for 2 weeks. Also, I’ve been having issues with my skin lately, I think it’s over production of yeast on my face.
I’m not even sure because I don’t have symptoms of candida or yeast infection, just the tiny red bumps on my face that looks like Pityrosporum folliculitis/Malassezia folliculitis.
I thought it was Rosacea at first, because of how flushed my face gets (and HOT), especially during autumn/winter/spring.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2019
Vitamins Answer A64896
Thanks for your question.
Go for a dermatologist consultation first.Secondly,you need to check your thyroid status as well as should aim to maintain a healthy body weight.For a regular bowel movement,you need a regular exercise and a diet containing lots of fibers and grains.Try it.Try Isabgul or similar bulk forming purgative.
I hope I was able to address your query. If you have any further problems, please do not hesitate to go to the doctor.
Wishing you all the best.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vitamins , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.