User Profile
Hello Mam.
I have white patches on my skin, plz so help me to finish them or plz prescribe me something for that. The white patches are not that darker but can be seen clearly due to which my face is divided into many colours. Also plz tell me something for a fairer skin.
I will be glad to have your answer.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2018
Vitamins Answer A63939
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

It is difficult to diagnose skin issues without proper examination of the lesions. Additional medical history also helps to provide the proper diagnosis and treatment advice.

Hypopigmentation - reduced skin tone can be induced by various causes including - trauma (most common cause), skin infections, post inflammatory skin damage, seborrheic dermatitis, fungal infections (Tinea Versicolor, pitiriasis alba) and autoimmune conditions (like Vitiligo).

The exact cause needs to be determined before any treatment is advised. Hence it would be recommended to consult your dermatologist and seek a proper medical opinion and help.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Skin Health
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vitamins , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.