User Profile
Hi. I'm either sick, or I lack some sort of vitamins. I tend to think about vitamins now, because I am not very rich, so sometimes I barely eat, and often don't eat food with much vitamins. Usually eating the same food. So I'd like to ask, what do you think is wrong with me? Some facts:

I have difficulties waking up, but that's because I sleep 4-6 hours most of the time.
I feel weak often. Not like I cannot lift some thing, well that sometimes too, but I just feel weak, very tired. Sometimes even on the weekends, when I sleep 10 hours.
I have a bad eyesight(Because of computer probably).
Sometimes I'm dizzy with no reason.
Sometimes i feel headache, very rarely.
I have normal temperature.
I'm having difficulties thinking past 2 months, and usually I'm very smart.(past 2 months only this)
I'm sleepy 90% of the time (probably because of the sleepiness).
I'm blowing nose sometimes often.
I've difficulties sometimes remembering things.
I've never smoked. I'm not drinking, nor used to.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile DoctorQuestion
|
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....