Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

Vitamin deficiency ?

I have mild-moderate depression. I'm usually pretty tired. I've had this five hour energy drink twice now, and both times it's pretty much eliminated both those symptoms. For over five hours, I feel energy and want to do things instead of sit around. The depression is much less intense, if it exists at all.

I have a few questions. Is my lack of energy causing my depression or is it the other way around? The ingredients of the drink are fairly straightforward. The drink has a pretty large amount of Vitamin B6 and B12. I've read that the B vitamins are important for energy production, so I bought a B complex supplement today. I took one tablet about an hour ago and I'm not seeing nearly enough of a difference as the drink, not that I was expecting to.

Is the increased energy from the drink just upping my mood or is this an indicator of some vitamin or ingredient I'm missing in my diet?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 2nd, 2009
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
What vitamin deficiency do patients having Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Is there a food that can be eaten in order to prevent CTS?
|
Did you find this post helpful?