Hi - I get headaches when wearing glasses. I've been to see 4/5 eye doctors and my eyes are healthy. My subscription has changed slightly over the recent years. I have slight Stigmatism which is what seems to change a bit in the subscriptions. Sometimes, I can wear the glasses for an hour without to much of a problem but usually l get a headache quickly after putting them on. I've tried wearing them for a few days straight but I have to rip them off my face after a while as its too much. I have more than ten pairs of glasses and all do the same. I usually wear contacts and don't get headaches with them; although sometimes I can see more sharply then other times (could be tiredness?).

When I wore glasses in my teens I don't believe they were ever adjusted for Stigmatism.

I'm 38.

Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 15th, 2016
Any ideas or tips?
|

replied March 4th, 2016
Anyone... Bueller.... Fry....?
|
Tags: Headache
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....