Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

virtual non stop crying !!

HI !! an aussie who is on 60mg cybalta twice a day and think it is not enough to stop these bouts of unhappiness.Maybe a change of medication may be the go;but anything on the news or tv that is bad or sad starts me off.Married with 4 kids (adult now).My wife had breastcancer;double mastectomy, and now 8 years later has come down with bone cancer..... I am 66 years old and cant do much anymore. 2 replacement knees and replacement ankle. Typing this I can feel the tears well up in my eyes. I know I.m feeling sorry for myself but cant seem to stop the tears...Have seen a shrink which didn.t help at all.. Can any one recommend a stronger form of medication or advice, Regards, Gordon from Melbourne, Australia.. gosign
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....