Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Victoria Aislinn is here (Page 1)

User Profile
Born on 12/23/08 at 10:49 am. She weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces and is 18 1/2 inches long.

Alyvia kissing her little sister.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 25th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh hun she is gorgeous! Congrats!
|

User Profile
replied December 25th, 2008
Supporter
Congratulations again, sweetie! She's beautiful, you're so blessed with two gorgeous little girls!
|

replied December 26th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
congrats again! she is just gorgeous and i am so happy for you!
|

User Profile
replied December 26th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Grats!!! She is beautiful! Yay!
|

User Profile
replied December 27th, 2008
Experienced User
Congrats! Such a beautiful baby!
|

User Profile
replied December 29th, 2008
Supporter
Congrats on the beautiful baby!!!
|

replied December 29th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
She's beautiful. Congratulations. You have 2 very beautiful girls!
|

User Profile
replied January 3rd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Ahh she is soo pretty baby Aya. Congrats! How did the birthing go? I'm still waiting here for the magic day..
|

User Profile
replied January 3rd, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Thanks for the replies, ladies. She's such a good baby. She very rarely cries and has the sweetest little personality. Her big sister Alyvia has always been feisty, so it's definitely a change for us to have a calm laid-back baby.

NA: The birth was pretty intense. It was much more intense than my first labor. I was induced on the 22nd, but they had to stop giving me the Pitocin that afternoon because Victoria's heartbeat spiked too high. They let us rest for the remainder of that day and restarted it on the 23rd. I had an epidural, but I was progressing so slowly that by the time I was able to get it I was in excrutiating pain. The anesthesiologist gave me a pretty hefty amount of pain medicine, and as a result I could not move or feel my legs for the rest of that day. I gave birth 19 minutes after the epidural was given. But Victoria is an amazing baby and everything I went through was worth it for her.
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry to hear this time around was more painful. You know I asked my doctor if I could be induced if the baby wasn't born exactly on muy due date and it was like if I said something wrong. He said no way he was going to induce on me as a first timer because that would increase the chance for c-section. So I have got to wait here, but I really think this baby is comming anytime. In fact right now I'm having mild cramps that come and go..

In the end I hear like you say that it's all worth it when you see the baby and your baby is so beautiful. Congrats again!

Gonna try to do some pelvic floor excersice to see if I can speed things up here hehehe
|

replied January 5th, 2009
Experienced User
Congrats to you, your baby daughter is gorgeous xxxx
|

replied January 5th, 2009
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
|

User Profile
replied January 10th, 2009
Supporter
congratulations Laura! The picture of the two of them is just so precious!
|

User Profile
replied January 12th, 2009
Supporter
party awww congrats hun she is beautiful
|

replied January 14th, 2009
Community Volunteer
I love babies and she is just beautiful...You are so lucky to have two beautiful little girls....Makes me wish back to way back when....

Have fun...They grow too fast...

I send you my love,
Caroline
|

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2009
Experienced User
Aww she is so adorable. Congrats.
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2009
Supporter
How is Victoria doing??
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Thank you for the replies!

She's a very calm, mellow baby. She smiles all day long and is genuinely happy. She'll be 6 months old on the 23rd. It's amazing how the time flies.
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2009
Supporter
aww thats good to hear aya.
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....