Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Very worried new mom

Hello...I had a baby 10 months ago and over the weekend noticed a lump in my right breast...I also have a pain in my side on the same side near my rib cage that is painful...about a week ago eerily playing with my son he kicked me in the area...just wondering if it could have caused some swelling and the pain or could this all be breast cancer symptoms...I am very worried!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper healer
|

replied April 24th, 2012
Experienced User
Do not worry as this is not breast cancer symptoms.

Most likely and from the way you describe the pain and the way your son kicked you, you have pinched nerves in your mid-back areas and they must be reset soonest. I know as I have been doing this for over 14 years. Most of my clients, are women as they want the pain/problems to go away.
|

replied April 25th, 2012
I suggest you that please consult your Doctor and tell him all situation.
|

replied May 7th, 2012
Experienced User
If you live close to me, I would help you relieve your pain.

Good Luck
|
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....