I'm a teenager and I noticed a large vein near the left side of my penis and balls. It recently popped and it exudes large amounts of pus mixed with blood. It appears like a pimple that needs to be popped and when I do it seems to put out large amounts. It is sometimes popped when i do the splits which I have been working on. Is it possible I pulled something with the muscle? I'm pretty worried and any help would be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 3rd, 2014
Thank you for asking at ehealthforum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. The size of the vein vary in different bodies and that is absolutely fine. Those popping measures of yours were harsh though and should not have been adopted in first place. Penis bumps come and go without any damage unless its an STD etc. Just good hygiene both coital and toilet and groin hygiene is needed. i dont see any reason that severe to worry about here. Just some modifications needed.

I hope it helps.Please take good car of yourself and do as directed.I would advise to stay in touch with your health care provider as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and can not be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor where a complete evaluation occurs. I will be here if you need me or have any more questions to ask, i would love to answer.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.