User Profile
This vegetarian diet contains obviously vegetables, lots of fruit, dairy that can be replaced with soy for vegans.

It helps to vary the snack choices as much as possible so the diet doesn't become too boring. For many people, being a vegetarian/vegan isn't just about diet, but a way of life.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2012
You may follow a vegetarian diet for cultural, religious or ethical reasons. Or you may eat a vegetarian diet to stay healthy and prevent health problems.I think a well-planned vegetarian diet is a healthy way to meet your nutritional needs.Nowadays, it is important to keep
healthy.
|

replied May 31st, 2012
Most doctors and nutritionists agree that a low-fat diet high in fruits, vegetables, and nuts can be a boon to health.
|

replied June 30th, 2012
Vegetarian diet is a good diet plan. This diet contain low calories, low fat, its full of protein, vitamins, minerals and fibers.
|

replied August 14th, 2012
A vegetarian diet also called as natural diet Including fruits, vegetables, beans and grains, nuts. Vegetarian and vegan diets are nutritionally sufficient and are appropriate for all levels of the life cycle, including during pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence. A vegetarian diet can supply adequate protein, iron, zinc, vitamin B12, and calcium
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2018
Experienced User
Thank you. For me, this is a way of life. Soy foods I eat almost every day.
|