Medical Questions > Mens Health > Vasectomy Forum

Vasectomy The side effects were not explained at all.

Don't do it. The operation went as expected. The side effects were not explained at all. First it does change sex. The tingling feeling that occurs when achieving orgasm will never happen again. Not what was stated by the nurses who obviously were fed a lie, how would a female know? The second thing was urinating problems. Don't be in a hurry because gravity is the master now. The day I went home I found out that pushing only made the flow stop. That was only part of the problem since I now could not hold as much as could previously. It will be that way forever. So now how to I get it reversed at the cost of the insurance? I have been to a urologist but cannot get them to admit that those are serious problem. The year I got my vasectomy I was told I have Multiple Sclerosis.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 5th, 2015
Experienced User
I agree with you. Medical professionals all seem to think its so simple and risk free for ALL men. They don't go into details on what can go wrong and the big percentages of men who have serious trouble for the very long term from this operation.

There is too much rush to get men sterilized and not even try to find out who is likely to have problems and who is less likely to have problems before men get vasectomies.

The success in fixing long term problems seems very bad and Dr.s don't seem to want to admit it, discuss it, disclose it to new men, or improve it. This operation has been around since the 1970s in huge use every year. But any progress on fixing men's troubles from one seems to not improve over time or even to get worse as more men have troubles. Sorry for your troubles. I hope you can find a good solution to end your troubles.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply