Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Vascular headaches and cervical spondylitis

User Profile
Hot flushes Nausea and feeling dizzy diagnosed with anxiety ? anybody else get this what can i do?
I seem to get a whole host of physically symptoms that are said by my doctor caused by some sort of anxiety although most of the time i don't feel anxious or particularly worried ,at the moment im getting nausea ,dizziness ,stomach upsets and gurgling,and some headaches in the back of my head and front ,hot flushes ,dry throat ,these are my current symptoms im having at the moment although i have had many more over the past 7 months which would be too long to list them all is this definitely anxiety caused ? I have had blood tests and urine tests all show nothing ,im waiting for therapy but its a long waiting list what can i do to get rid of these horrible symptoms that are destroying my life and makeing it difficult to do day to day tasks ,i'm 19 and male thanks in advance

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2010
Anxiety and Stress Answer A11579
Thanks for using this forum.

Hot flushes, nausea and dizziness with headaches and can be symptomatic of vascular headaches or cervical spondylitis, which is common for your profession.

I think you should meet with a neurologist/neurosurgeon to have a few tests done and be given medication for relief.

Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.