Medical Questions > Cancer > Testicular Cancer Forum

Vas deferens became large mass

ok about a year ago i noticed that the vas deferens on my left testicle became swollen, almost like it thickened into strands. it was painless. now a year later it progressivly grew into a large hard mass(cancer?). but i can still feel my testicle perfectly defined. and just recently i have started to feel lots of mild pain in my right testicle and i has started to thicken slightly. and what really worries me is that it spread to my brain because lately i have been feeling consistent throbbing on the back left part of my skull. my skull is getting a weird pain when i apply pressure there, dont know if its related to testicle issue. iv tried to tell my parents but i havent gotten the courage to tell them. im very shy and embarrassed. please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 26th, 2009
It's nothing to be embarrassed about, but you should go to the Doctor. He's the only one that will be able to tell if the mass is cancerous. If it's cancer, ignoring it won't make it go away and you need to start treatment ASAP. If it's not cancer, than it's most likely some sort of testicular infection that also needs treatment.
|

replied November 20th, 2009
The neck pain can be caused by anxiety. Is best to tell you're parents. Go see a urologist to make sure all is well
|

replied January 12th, 2010
sperm duct
i have a lump on what seems the end of a tube leading to my testicle. it it slightly smaller than a pea nd hurts when squeezed. there is something similar on the exact same place on the opposite tube(which im guessing is the sperm duct) bt it is not as big and does hurt when squeezed bbut not as much at the other. iv had this for 3 years now nd i still dont feel weeke/ill.
|

replied December 10th, 2011
Same here! So what happened? What did the doc said. I have the same conidition, a pea at one end that is small and a bigger one on the other side that feels (slightly painful) when touched.
|

replied December 22nd, 2011
Holy cow, I have the exact same thing except on the side where it is is smaller it feels like there are a few if them... What did the Dr. Say??
|

replied June 11th, 2013
I have the same thing, I am worried about it being cancerous, and just realized that this could be cancer. I am terrified.
|