I am 20 years-old and last year I had an IUD inserted. Since then, things have been going well for the most part. However, within the last week, I have had a yellow discharge that smells fowl, and my vaginal lips get itchy a couple times a day. I make sure to keep myself very Very clean, and as far as I know, my partner has been loyal to me. So the chance of it being an STD are very slim, if anything. I do not know what is wrong, and I would like to know what it could possibly be. I have had a yeast infection once, and this is nothing like that. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Make sure you removed your last tampon.

A foul smelling yellow discharge is reason enough to visit your doctor. The foul smell is often due to a bacterial infection.
|

replied July 30th, 2013
I hardly use tampons, and when I do, I make sure to remove them 4 hours after insertion.
|

replied August 7th, 2013
Hi i am jun can some one help me!! after i was having infection and itchy i was healed with Antibiotics. on july 27 i got my period and on august 6-7 i had sever pain low stomach pain.. what is wrong?? i am trying fr pregnancy but not able to get.. please if any one can help me..
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....