User Profile
ever since i had sex with my new boyfriend, my vagina has been really itchy and sensitive, sometimes it can really sting
have i caught something ? is it dangerous .. please get back to me as i am a very deep person and havent told anyone and dont want to go to the doctors
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 8th, 2010
ur partner probably has thrush & everytime you have sex he is passing it on to you
|
Users who thank natalie24 for this post: pinkbabex 

replied March 8th, 2010
ur partner probably has thrush & everytime you have sex he is passing it on to you
|

replied March 8th, 2010
He could have spread a yeast infection to you, with your syptoms that sounds familiar.
|
Users who thank askamwho2 for this post: pinkbabex 

replied March 9th, 2010
i have been dignoised with pid over 5-6 years now and up to present am still have regular itching, pain and foul smell dispite taking numerous anti-biotics. I notice that as the medication are finish am back to square one. what is really wrong?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....