Hi ,I have a problem regarding my vagina .I observe small pimples (lumps ) on my vagina sometimes and they usually have a white liquid in them too. I usually get them when i wear panty regularly or when i use pads . But now I have problem of itching on my vagina but only when I use cold water during shower or if cold water touches my vagina its starts itching badly . I am ok with warm water , as soon i use the warm water the itching disappers. I am married n sexually active . but I had the problems of pimples in my teen age also when I was not sexually active. I want to know the reason of these problems .Also are these pimples herbes?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 19th, 2012
Try Zovirax, if these are herpes they will go away. Mother can pass on herpes to a new born child. Avoid stress, alcohol and spicy, acidy foods. Wear cotton panties, Take acidophilus it helps your body build up a good bacteria, especially if you get yast infections.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....