Hi there i have a scent in my urine which is not normal to me ,what can cause that and how do i solve these problem.
thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 3rd, 2009
Sometimes different foods such as asparagus can change the scent of your urine. It can also be a sign of a urinary tract infection (uti). There are over-the-counter tests you can buy to see if you have a uti, or you can go to the doctor to get tested. All you would have to do is pee in a cup.
|

User Profile
replied November 5th, 2009
Supporter
i had uti and was medicated, it didnt go away when i went to my follow up appointment so i was treated with a different medication. my urine had a weird ordor also. i read books about how you can take cranberry pills, drink cranberry juice, water, and even garlic pills to clear it up but you will never know if you are cured if you dont see a doctor.
do you drink water? do you drink lots of soda? you have to stop drinking acidic drinks for a while and drink water.
|
Tags: uti, urine
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....