Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Used and taken for a ride

I've been seeing this older guy for the last 14 months, just a casual relationship. Over that period of time feelings started to develop on both our parts. I'll give you his brief history first.
When I met him , he just got out of a 10 year relationship. They had only split up a month previous. I met him at his vulnerable stage where he was still grieving.
From the start it was very casual , both of us agreed to never have anything serious and I was fine with that as I had been in a relationship 1 year earlier and didn't want commitment.
Over the 14 month period , he has only brought me out a hand full of times because his ex might see us and get hurt. We've went on hiking trips etc but that's about it.
I then started to realise that I was being used by him. Just calling around to hang out. So we stopped seeing one another a couple of months back and I was getting over him BUT then a month later he rings me to come back saying that he missed me. Of course I went back eventually.
Now, I'm just worn out from this. Just recently we hadn't seen each other for 3 weeks Nor spoken but we got in contact last week, I had suspicions that he was having sex with other women but didn't have proof. So the other night I called over to his and found a pair of ripped tights (freshly scented) on his bedroom floor, he denied it blatantly to my face. This is showing me absolute no respect , whatsoever.
I'm done with this! Just how do I go about it?
Be harsh if you may just give me some direction as I'm a bit lost.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper despicable
|

replied February 16th, 2011
wow.. i think its best if u always try to end things by talkin just let him know u dont trust him and u dont feel right with him any more..also that u felt u were being used.. always let ur partner know how u feel. this way if he doesnt like it then ull know he never liked u for who u really are.
|

replied February 16th, 2011
Thanks despicable for your incite.
I've been thinking about that, to sit and have a chat and tell him exactly how I don't trust him and ever since the discovery of the Tights , things just don't feel the same for me. I'm really hurt though but I know there's always a silver lining , eh Smile
|
Quick Reply