iam a 17 year old male and ia have a burning sensation in downarea of my penis .should i need to worry .please somebody help.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 17th, 2018
You did not specify what you meant about down area if the burning sensation is in the urethra then a urinalysis would be required if the burning sensation or itching is present on the skin of the penis then the area needs to be examined to determine the cause and treated accordingly

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Urinary and Bladder Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.