User Profile
i am 30 yr old single i have problem facing masturbation 1 week ago i masturbated and very hard semen came out after 2 days i have strated experiencing burning sensation penis tip constant after pee.
I drank cranberry juice whole week and burning faded away but unfortunately 2 days back i again masturbated and intense burning came back with hot body flashes this semen were fine.i went to dr he performed urineanalysis it reveals no infection but 10-12 RBC/HPF he also performed urine culture result will come on saturday he gave me ciprofloxacin and told me to start taking it if burning came yesterday whole no burning but since night it came back.i am very anxious person
should i start taking cipro as i am having hematuria ? And plz tell whats wrong with as i don see cloudy bloody urine no bad odor and urine with good water intake flow is normal plz answer me i am deeply worried.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2008
Urinary and Bladder Disorders Answer A4246
You maybe don’t have visible haematouria (blood in the urine) but you have erythrocytes found in the urine sediment which still means blood in the urine. White blood cells in the urine were not found which indicates that there is no urinary infection. You should also have a sperm analyses and sperm culture completed to check if there is bleeding or infection in the genital tract (prostate, seminal vesicles, and testicles). Burning sensations after urinating suggests that you may have a low urinary tract infection (urethritis). You can take that antibiotic as prescribed and wait for the microbiological results.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Urinary and Bladder Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.