Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

urinary loss and pains in the anal/scrotal area

early last year i was struck by a car and since then i have had low back pains, hip pains, and pains in the perineal (area between anus and the scrotum). The pains are a low dull pain always and i get frequent sharp pains. I also have loss control of urine. light during the day, and heavy at night
I am still being treated but as certain things get eliminated I get more scared that the problem cannot be identified and a solution cannot be administered,

I have been through so many doctor appointments and tests. Ct Scan, MRI, Xray. I am seeing a urologist who has me on a diary for input/output/loss.

anyone have any idea what i am to look for?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 19th, 2015
Hi,
Only that I can advise you to try is a pain reliever. I think it can help you to relieve your pain. Get me back and I can tell you one.
|

replied August 20th, 2015
i have been on so many pain relievers, muscle relaxers and tried at home remedies.
|

replied August 20th, 2015
I am on Norco and albuterol
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....