User Profile
I am a 40 years old male and have had burning sensation when peeing for last 2 months. Urine test done didn't show any UTI and so was referred for a ultra sound scan which also didn't show anything.

A cystoscopy was done following the ultra sound scan, which showed a red patch in the bladder which I was told a inflammation. A biopsy was taken from the red patch which came back as all normal. Urologist during the cystoscopy noticed debris coming out from both the ureter tubes to the bladder and send that as well for tests which also didn't provide any conclusive results. I was put on Antibiotics for a week after the cystoscopy and that seems to have settled the burning sensation.

However, since the urologist thought the debris from ureter to the bladder was unusual, I was referred for a CT scan with contrast which also didn't show anything out of order. My urologist is not sure what is/was causing these debris and mentioned that he hasn’t seen that before, so he has suggested t

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2019
Urinary and Bladder Disorders Answer A65090
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.Urine culture and sensitivity might clear the picture. It appears to be infection of urinary tract which responded to antibiotics. Further correlation by a urologist will help.

Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Urinary and Bladder Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.