Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diets and Diet Plans Forum

Urgent - SB, S510 Will Allow The Government To Grow Up In Prison

We can not assume someone else to protect our rights. Each person has to write a letter. SB 510 is perhaps one of the most outrageous bills were written most likely to jeopardize their right to choose foods to eat.

Send the following senators throughout the sample letter below, or write and send one of yours.

Kathryn Pirtle

Dear Congress (e)

I am deeply concerned by your sponsorship of Senate Bill 510th This bill is another attempt ugly place more power in the hands of central government and the private individuals and states. The greatest danger to mankind is that this bill allows full manipulation of the food supply of the United States and threatens to deprive us of our freedoms to develop, sell and buy food and do any of those crimes punishable by imprisonment natural things. This would be a crime to grow food and share it with my friends and neighbors. It is about creating and supporting this bill in itself is criminal that our constitution that you are not immune. Not only withdraw your sponsorship of Bill S510, but the defeat.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper eHealthGuide
|

replied April 8th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied April 8th, 2011
in my early forties, just before becoming very ill with a gastrointestinal disorder that lives on almost ended my musical career. I clarinetist and CEO of Orion Ensemble
|
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....