hi i am a almost 30 year old male and my girl friend is 32 we have been together for over four years we both had addictions now we are clean we where apart for too years i was away she cheated and lied to me when i came home i knew it was going to be hard but it is realy hard and we are at her moms house i am fixing our home we bought but it does not seem to be good enough she has bipolar and on meds but some times it doe not work we fight and i get upset i am a good guy i think and i am tired of not being happy can any one talk to me about what to do
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2011
Experienced User
My friend, Bipolar is very hard to live with. You seem to be a good guy really and I feel for you, you are young and need to have a happy life. My Bp boyfriend is very difficult and I feel I cannot continue with him the way he is, but only you yourself can decide if this is what you want for the rest of your life. There are other women who would love a good guy and would not cheat on you.Think a lot and decide if you are going on with this, because if you have children this can be hereditary and also I would be concerned about what type of mother she could be.Im also dealing with the terrible consequences of this disease and finding quite impossible to proceed. Decide what is best for you, you only live once, find a girl who will love you and that is normal.Im trying to do the same, find a normal man.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...