Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

unfixable depression and anxiety

Been dealing with depression and anxiety for as long as I can remember. I have dealt with a therapist for four years now and have tried 5 different medications and nothing has helped. I have tried Zoloft, welbutrin, abilify, celexa, and have been taking ziibryd for the past couple of months and haven't noticed any changes. Im 22 had a screwed up childhood and doesn't look any brighter for me in the future. I don't know what else to do. Im tired of feeling dead all the time. I dont know how much longer I can keep going.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 18th, 2014
I dont kow anything about you but after reading your post I can say that I feel the same way. Im currently getting back on my meds, have you tried prozac? It helped me before.
|

replied May 19th, 2014
I used to have depression but its long gone. I had low self-esteem and i keep thinking people are talking about me. I had no purpose in life and I thought life is about simply living and killing my time. Find out what is causing your depression and take action. Fake that youre not depressed and act confident. Throw away those pills and start putting up a to-do lists or goals. I even put a to-do list for my gaming. If you die tonight, youre not getting this chance back. This is what I kept telling myself.
|

replied May 29th, 2014
Love what you said gothic.
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....