Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....
I'm an 18 year old female, I've had long thick hair all my life but the last few months I've experienced so much lair loss, I can just touch my head or bush it once and so much will come out. It's not in patches, just seems all over. I haven't changed shampoos etc. or changed anything about my hair care, exercise, diet etc. Only started since I went to university, however I am not stressed so don't think it's stress related, pleas help! Thanks Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 26th, 2018
Hair loss occurs due to pollution or hormonal changes also. So may these these are reasons behind your hair loss problems. You have to consult with some renowned dermatologist about this problems.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply