I have got uneven breast and it is really getting me down. My left breast is really saggy and about two breast sizes larger than the right one. I have got a daughter and I never take her swimming because of it. I cant afford surgery so I wanted to know if I can get it done on the NHS.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
It is very possible that you'll get for free a breast correction surgery for obvious breast asymmetry.
http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/890.aspx?Categ oryID=68&SubCategoryID=154
http://www.explorecosmeticsurgery.co.uk/th ere-surgery-for-breast-asymmetry.html
|
Users who thank MandMs for this post: venesha88 

User Profile
replied November 7th, 2009
i have this same problem but i am only 15
and i was wandering if it is possible that
they may eventually even out?
when i go swimming with my friends i feel very self conscious and feel like everyone can notice it.
its not like it is just a small difference its a cup size difference and i feel as if its getting worse than better
|
Users who thank privacy1994 for this post: venesha88 

replied November 29th, 2009
I know the feeling. I dont think they are going to even out. I think the best think for you to do is to speak to your GP and tell her how you really feel.
|

replied December 9th, 2009
Do you want an instant larger cup size? Planning to undergo surgery? Oops, find and think alternatives before you go to breast implants!!!! It will be painful!
|

replied December 9th, 2009
Do you want an instant larger cup size? Planning to undergo surgery? Oops, find and think alternatives before you go to breast implants!!!! It will be painful!
|

replied December 10th, 2009
Experienced User
I have the same issue. One side of your body is bigger than the other. Surgery is a option but if you dont have the money or insurance you can use a fake breast. You can buy that stick on bra. It is to help look fuller.
|

replied December 10th, 2009
Where can you can those stick on bra?
|

replied January 5th, 2010
I am 47. I have been suffering with two different size breasts all my life. I am always hiding my body. I have had children and breastfed 1 suggestfully. I went through life believing something is wrong with me. I thought with each child well if I just breast fed more on the smaller side that that would help to even them out. Is there any help out there? I am a single mother and do not have the money but would like to have them surgerical corrected to not embarassed by the sight of them even with just myself in the mirror.
|

User Profile
replied January 6th, 2010
If you're not interested in having a breast enhancement on one breast, maybe have a reduction in the other one?
|

replied February 15th, 2010
Hi! I'm fourteen, and VERY frustrated. I have the same exact problem: My left is MUCH bigger than my right. It seems that it's getting much worse by the month! Does anybody have any advice on this? OTHER than the exact phrase, "They'll grow out in time" bologna that I hear from my mother all the time.
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2010
my friend told me a trick just the other to make ur breast look even when wearing singlet tops etc,, with ur hand get ur smaller boob and grab it and push it to the middle of ur chest kind of lyk out of ur bra this makes it look bigger and perkier, evening out to the other one.
even though it doesnt actuallyy make them the same size and u will prob still feel self conscious because i still do,, but it does help Smile

hope it works for you.
and try tlk to ur friends about it,
because ive tlked to my close girl friends about it now and apparentlyy almost all of us got the same problem so it feels better to know they understand.
|

replied February 23rd, 2010
I have the same problem. I got an uneven breasts. I thought it can be corrected by just massaging it, but I read in one of a health magazine that there's no other way to correct it but to undergo surgery. I can't do nothing but to let my breasts undergo a surgery. I was afraid at first of the consequences or the risks of having a breast procedure but good thing I came across a magazine featuring excellent surgeons and I found Dr. Diana Breister Ghosh . She works well with my breasts. She takes good care of me and is checking on with my condition.
|

replied July 21st, 2010
I have a friend who has this, but even though it is a big deal for her I can't see it at all sometimes we are two hard on ourselves but I don't think it will fix itself we have the same problem with our testies one is bigger and lower, but we don't have to to wear them on our chests. maybe a shake weight on the bigger side, it may get a little bigger at first because the muscle will grow under the fat but soon after the fat in the breast should decrease, just a thought. but from a man's standpoint we love the woman for who she is. and nothing could make me love my wife any less. Don't let it get you down.
|

replied August 26th, 2010
im just scared because my moms are like that one is bigger then the other and im 17 and when i look at my body in the mirror i feel like im not pretty cause it looks like one is bigger then the other on mine to and im already self concious about my weight i just want to fix it and my grandparents wont let me get surgery what do i do Sad I want to fix it for good not temporarily!
|

replied September 1st, 2010
I have got a breast impant on my left breast as it never filled out to match my right one. I had a choice to either get the bigger on reduced, or get an implant. The best advice i can give any one with this problem is tell youre mum or best frien or doctor ASAP, I hid this problem until I was 17!!!!!!! Since I had the implant it has changed my life. I got it for free through the goverment. Hope this helps.
|

replied September 13th, 2010
I think you consult to dr. and i can suggest dr. paul e banwell cosmetic surgeon in UK offers breast enlargement surgery,breast augmentation and breast silicone implants for increasing breast size or to correct asymmetry of the breasts or for more firmer breasts.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....