Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Uneven breast size , olive oil massage

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
User Profile
Dr Paul answered my query regarding uneven size of the breast, size of my left breast has increased in comparison with the right breast. Dr paul suggested me to use vitamin-E enriched products. Could you please suggest me some vitamin-E enriched products. I massage daily with olive oil, will it help. And can you suggest me the right way to massage or exercise. I have heard that fenugreek also helps, is it true? if yes then in which form should it be used(oil or in solid state?)

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2010
Breasts Answer A16340
Welcome back to ehealthforum.
Thanks for the repeat query.
Massage with almond oil will help. Continue to do it. Use Almond oil mix in it for better results. Vit-E supplements can be taken in form of capsules. Request your treating doctor for a prescription for the same. Food sources that contain high amounts of Vit-E include wheat germ products, whole cereals, peanuts, brazil nuts, almonds, corn oil, sunflower seeds etc. Fenugreek seeds can be taken whole. Chew about a handful of them once a day and drink 1 glass water to swallow them. If you can get hands on the oil, then mix it with the olive oil and use for massage.
Visit these links to know more about food sources: ood-nutrition/vitamin-supplements/foods-th at-contain-vitamin-e.htm s-phds/books/foodfacts/html/data/ ml
For tips on right way to massage breast, visit these links: e.htm -Massage-For-Firmer-Breasts?&id=439787 es/breast-massage-enhancement.html
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Breasts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.