Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Undiagnosed testicle pain

Hi. This is an embarrasing topic but I need some support as it is driving me crazy. I'll try make it short. Since Late february or early March I've had pain and sometimes a burning sensation and even tingling of my right testicle, right thigh, back and exactly upwards from my pain in the testicle pain in my right bladder area. The only injury I can think of is in late winter I slipped while stepping with one leg in my vehicle. I instantly felt a burning sensation in my bladder area. Since then I seen the doctor once, he felt around and didn't find anything remarkable. I have no swelling either. He ordered blood work, a CT scan and urinalysis. All came back fine. Due to having a very strong history of kidney stones he thinks it's related. His theory is possibly a irritated ureter from stones or maybe tense back muscles. He didn't want to follow up but just to be sure he sent me home with a 5 day prescription of antibiotics. I don't want to say the pain is severe, but it's nagging. It has went away a few times but comes back. It gets aggravated from long periods of sitting and physical activity. I'm still thinking it may be muscular related or injury but unsure. Any related symptoms or suggestions is appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Its irritable urinary tract syndrome. Take amitriptyline in adequate dose to settle the issue.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicles , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.