Dear ehealthforum Doctor,

I'm brand new to this forum and I'd like to ask you a question concerning my left undescended testicle. When I was 1 year old, I remember having a surgical operation for one of my testicles (I have not yet asked my parents for which one was it, although I suspect it was for my left one). Now I'm 17 years old. After 1 and a half hour of googling about my problem, as far as I'm concerned my testosterone levels seem ok, as since I was 13 years old, I had already started growing public hair and also hair on my legs and on my chest, as well as facial hair, so I think I have no problem about testosterone. In fact, my hair are growing faster than normal, compared to me fellows' hair. But ok sorry for my big intro. Let's get to the point.
Now that I'm 17 years old and beginning my sexual life and experiences, have decided to solve this problem I have. My question's the following : I can still feel my undescended testicle with my hand when I touch the area, although it's close to the beginning of my penis (don't known how the area's called) and obviously smaller than my normal descended right one. Sometimes when I have a boner, which by the way is very very frequent through the day (especially in the mornings) I can feel that the area around my undescended left one is getting kinda cooler ( I hope that indicates sperm or at least partial sperm production). Because I want a solution in my problem and wish to have both my testicles normally functioning, please is there something I can do except for seeing an urologist to "bring me left testicle back to life" ?

Many thanks for your time,

Alexios1204
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 31st, 2013
Thank you very much FYI Dr.Aryenne. The reason I'm worried is because it is much smaller than my normal one. However I known it is there but what I don't know is how could I do something to help it grow until it reaches the normal size like my right testicle.

Many thanks again,
|

replied July 31st, 2013
Also because I searched about the term you used (retractile), is there a way I can see whether it is moving or not (might sound kinda stupid)?
|

replied August 7th, 2013
Thank you very much FYI Dr.Aryenne. The reason I'm worried is because it is much smaller than my normal one. However I known it is there but what I don't know is how could I do something to help it grow until it reaches the normal size like my right testicle.

Also because I searched about the term you used (retractile), is there a way I can see whether it is moving or not (might sound kinda stupid)?

Read more: Mens Conditions Forum - "Undescended Testicle" http://ehealthforum.com/health/undescended -testicle-t407723.html#ixzz2bHNlScRs
Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter
|
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....