Medical Questions > Cancer > Testicular Cancer Forum

undescended testi a sign of testicular cancer or....?

User Profile
First off, I am a 24 year old male with an undescended testi that has not yet been removed or looked at since I was 14 years old. I am starting to wonder if this is a sign of testicular cancer or something close to that. I am experiencing red spots in my very lower abdomen area (in the area of pubic hair only on the right side where my hip connects). They do not itch and do not aggrevate at all. I do not have a burning sensation and it does not hurt to urinate. First there was just one spot, then another appeared and now there are 9. In the beginning stages they almost resemble razor burn, but then it turns into a spot. There is not a bump inside the spot. I have no idea what these spots are and starting to worry it very well might be a sign of something serious. any help?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2012
Testicular Cancer Answer A32907
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the underlying cause for your symptoms that you describe without examining you. The chances of cancerous changes are possible in the undescended testis. Do not ignore your symptoms. Visit your doctor/Andrologist/urologist for further evaluation of your recent symptoms and also look at the current status of the undescended testis. Further treatment as appropriate would be started to help you control your symptoms. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicular Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.