Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Undescended left testicle in baby

My baby is 5 months 2 weeks old, he was born with an undescended left testicles, i was told that the testicles will descend within 6 months, he is almost 6 months old, and though it has descended a little, but his testicle are not the same size. I have heard stories about descending testicles and the risk of testicular cancer. What about the difference in testicular size? Please, write as soon as possible! Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 29th, 2013
Undescended left testis
kindly take an appointment with the pediatric surgeon& urologist doctor as soon as possible.its very important.as u mentioned in ur question about risk of testicular cancer,ya its absolutely right.pls go ahead 2 treatment wit doctor advice.

Doctor advice to do a normal scan to find the testis.
if not found,tey advice 4r MRI abdomen scan giving anasthesia to child.
if found ,laproscopic surgery is adviced by doctor.

Pls do it soon... find a doctor who studied both pediatric surgeon & urologist(MS, MCH - degree)
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...