Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

underwear to control sweat

been growing the legs with squats but the sweat and rubbing is getting to be a real problem. under armor stops the rubbing but then the sweat soaks right through. even if i wear dark pants it's still shows. the powder just makes a mess. is there a better underwear?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 8th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
u could try nudity and big fans
|

replied August 10th, 2011
seriously? thanks for nothing.
|

replied August 10th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
hey, yes it was a bit of a joke but u seem to be fighting mother nature, why r u growing the legs
because it would seem u attempt to fight against mother nature.
let me give u an example; look up Johnny Weissmuller and note he was considered the best athlete in the world but in no way looked like the muscle men of today;
now here is a fact; I can hire a poor Mexican worker to haul furniture all day and he will have NO DISCERNIBLE muscular features BUT I PROMISE U that if u attempt to do his work, u would not POSSIBLY last two hours which says he is VASTLY GREATER CONDITION THAN U R
UNKNOWN TO BODY BUILDERS as they concentrate on making muscles look good it does not mean it is of ANY REAL WORLD VALUE.
let me give u one more example; a friend of mine moves pianos and Grand Pianos are unbelievably Ward and heavy and HE ADVERTISES for help and gets lots of body builders and after FIFTY came to the conclusion they are worthless because their muscles don't work worth crap in the real world and HE looks like an average Joe
so if u still want to stop the sweating; there are devises u can buy that electrically shut down the sweat glands; look up excessive sweating devices and u will find them, buy the ones with possible shapes that u can work with, GENERALLY they are for PALMS or UNDERARMS and with a single session they will stop perspiration in the area for a few months. BUT ONCE AGAIN u r just going against mother nature.
hope this helps and good luck
|
Tags: better pants
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....