Medical Questions > Womens Health > Infertility Forum

undergone laparoscopy & hysteroscopy, no good news

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
i am 30 years old working woman, trying for a baby for last 2 & half years. previously (i.e. in 2013) chocolate cyst was detected in my right overy. My doc advised me to take novelon for 3 month. after that i was suggested to take susten 50 twice a day from day 3 to day 7 for 6 months. but neither the cyst condition was changed nor did i conceive. then my gyn suggested for Laparoscopy. i was undergone laparoscopy & hysteroscopy on july,2014.During surgery , cysts were removed and it was detected that there is a mid tubal blockage in my left tube. From march, 2015, doc advised me to take clofert 50mg twice a day from day 3 to dat 7. an injection Humog 75iu on day 3 and dufaston 10 twice a day from day 16 to day 25. I took all that for 2 months.But till date no good news.however, now my period continues only for 2 days. it is dark brown in colour. please tell me what to do and how could i get pregnant??

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2015
Infertility Answer A52461
Hi, and thanks for your query on eHealth forum!

Really sorry to hear about your problems! You appear to be having multiple problems—blocked tube, maybe recurrence of cysts and also maybe some hormonal issues.

On net, it is very difficult to assess whether you can become pregnant naturally—of course with medical intervention like checking when the ovary on the side of good fallopian tube release the egg.

You will need loads of specialized tests, monitoring of the follicle to see that it matures properly, hormonal assays etc. You need to consult a good infertility specialist. Hope this helps. Take care!

Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Infertility
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Infertility , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.