hii.. i am 26 yrs old girl. I am getting some urine problem i think,.. I used to go pass out urine so frequently and with much amount. Sometimes it is so less in amount and i feel to go more often. Sometimes i just came from rest room then again i feel like to go. Sometimes in so urgency that when i come from my home town to other city that is just 2 hrs. away i had to stop bus and had to go at tht time only .
not controllable.This mostly happens in winters. I have started reading so many articles on net about this problem and just got the conclusion of kidney problem. But I m not sure, should i go for some urine test? I have been experiencing Phlegm problem for the past few days..but not suffering from any kind of coughing or cold. Is this symptom also related with the kidney problem?

Please suggest.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 16th, 2009
I would like to advice you that don't panic. Just consult the doctor as soon as possible. Though, it is not necessary that you have any kidney problem, but on the safer side, you should get youself well examined by a medical practitioner.
|
Users who thank unconventionalme for this post: Ansu 

replied June 16th, 2009
There are many possible causes of your urinary frequency and urgency symptoms from a simple urinary tract infection to something more serious like a kidney disease (where the kidneys cannot concentrate urine) or diabetes.

It is best to go seek your physican who can help with a diagnosis and treatment plan.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...