Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Two holes on penis ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
alright, its hard to explain but i think where my wee/sperm etc comes out is in the wrong spot. on the under side on my penis there is 2 holes and the lower one is the one my wee/sperm comes out. i hope it is. and the top hole does nothing. i dont think im normal Sad
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. I believe its hypospadias and it needs to be corrected surgically. Consult a urologist and let them help. A plastic surgeon can do that as well.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.