Last week at work I was leaning over to replace a computer for a user. When I got up I felt something twist on my right side near the lower rib area. It hurt for about 30 seconds and eased off. I feel twinges if this every so often now. Anyone out there with a similar pain or experience? Would appreciate any comments.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!
I read your question and I understand your concern.
Its a common problem. Its due to straining of muscles due to sudden changing of posture or position. It fades away with time. You can take pain killer if discomfort is unbearable.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Muscular and Nerve Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.