Hello dear readers
First of all i wanna thank you all who wants to help me.
I am 21 years old
My weight 86 KG
I have been always depressed having lots of problems inside family with out any solution that depressed me since i was a kidd till now. And i also workout everyday i did all hard exercises including MMA (mixed martial arts) which has the highest tough and hard exercise and workout but i could not lose my weight and i also think that this belongs to TSH and maybe my TSH becomes from being depressed and having stress and i want to how can i prevent this and does it belong to my sexual weakness?
I was depressed but since i found out about TSH i cant even stop thinking about this and having thousands of questions but no one to tell me whats going and what to do
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2018
Hi,

You will check up twice a quarterly that will help your
TSH levels as soon as possible you will recover.Go to online market provides a "Best Price for TSH tests".
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....