Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Trying to get pregnant but having issues.....

User Profile
I am 18 and have been on the Nuva Ring for two years. I took it out on March 7th and had my period on March 9th til March 13th. I recently took it out March 18th because I want another child. Then on March 21st til the 24th I had a very heavy period. When am I supposed to ovulate? What was the heavy bleeding for? Do i base it off of my period from being on the Nuva Ring or just wait for another period? Will an ovulation calculator help now? And how do I use one? Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 7th, 2012
Hi, if i was you id wait for you next period and base it on that. After withdrawing from contraceptive methods it can take a month or two for you system to go back to normal.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....