Hello! Question...
I am trying to conceive but I am also going through the worst time trying. I have severely irregular menstrual cycles to start and I am not sure when, or if, I ovulate at all. My fiance and I had intercourse 4 days ago as an effort, and now I am cramping and spotting a very light brown, which has not gotten any heavier throughout the day. Could this be implantation? Also, I have not had my period since July 18, and then it lasted for exactly 14 days!
Thank you SO much for your time and patience.

(Also, I've seen a doctor, but they want to do blood work, which can be pretty expensive without medical insurance.)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2010
i am going through the same things as well. I am 20 years old and trying and I have no insurance. But I am also scared that a doctor wont take me seriuosly since i am so young. My finace and I have been trying for almost 2 years now.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....