hi, i am tryin to conceive from last 3 months... and my period came on 6may13.. my problem is when i had intercourse sperm comes out..no matter how long i was lyin down..i also used pillow... i has intercourse on 7, 9, 10, 11, 12 day of my periods.. now i feel little pain in my groin..in both area..sometimes in right sometimes in left.. lower back pain.. also havin little in my breast.. is dis indicates any problem in me??? or is dis symptoms of pregnancy??? i really need a help...why sperm comes out..is any problem in me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Your vagina is sealed at the top. There is just a very small hole in your cervix. When he ejaculates inside you, his semen starts to liquify. Sperm will escape from his semen and go up your cervix to wait for your egg. All his semen will however just come straight out. This does not mean his sperm does not go inside you.

Best of luck TTC!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....