Medical Questions > Relationships > Troubled and Abusive Relationships Forum

Troubled and Abusive Relationships Question

User Profile
27 female,, my boyfriend is 28 ang we've been together for 14th months, last days i opened his messenger and i saw a girl chatted him that he misses my boyfriend what if they hang out soon and then he called my bf "tats" and then my bf said yes and ask her if only her and my bf will hang out then she replied that my bf is malicious and pervert,,, then i ask my bf he said that it was nothing and they just friends. But this morning i opened again his messenger and the girl said "why my bf call her" my bf always shutting me down every time i asked him about it, and there's always reverse psychology happening every time im mad at him,, i don't know whTs going on

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2018
Troubled and Abusive Relationships Answer A64274
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Your boyfriend has borderline personality. He needs mental state examination by psychiatrist.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Troubled and Abusive Relationships , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.