Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Trouble recalling names, fatigue, low sex drive

I've been having troubling recalling things lately. Names of people I've previously worked with, adjectives in conversations, loosing my train of thought in mid sentance.
About 2 years ago, I've noticed my sexual stamina going down. Hard to conjour up the energy for the act and problems maintaining my stimulation.
I'm always tired as well. I just don't have the energy for much it seems anymore.
I'm a male, 31, a smoker and 6'00", about 285lbs.
I have pronounced male breasts and have had them since I was a teen. It's kind of embaressing. i'd always attributed it to an excess in estrigen and low testosterone.
I was talking to a co-worker who said her husband exhibited similar symptoms. She said it was due to low testosterone.
Any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Testosterone isn't so much related to memory or concentration. Chronic Fatigue syndrome follows all three of those. I'd be willing to bet a lot of other disorders and illnesses do. I think this is something you should ask your doctor about.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....